CityView Magazine

November 2023

CityView Magazine - Fayetteville, NC

Issue link: http://www.epageflip.net/i/1510651

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 33 of 53

30 November 2023 S P E C I A L P R O M OT I O N A L S E C T I O N P R O F E S S I O N A L P R O F I L E S December Home for the holidays Attorneys January New year, new you Insurance Professionals February Heart & soul Wedding/Event Professionals March Home & garden Women in Business April Children & family Children/Family Services May Travel Health Care Professionals June The downtown issue Men in Business CityView Professional Profiles Lead Pastor Christopher Fletcher MANNA CHURCH Christopher Fletcher is the lead pastor of Manna Church in Fayetteville/ Ft. Bragg - a staff on which he has served since 1999. Christopher and his wife, Rachel, were married in 2004 and had four children — Jaedon, Brooklyn, Norah and Iris. Christopher took the long route to a degree in piano performance after studying pre-law at Campbell University in Buies Creek for the first three of his eight-year undergraduate "tour." He received his bachelor's in music in 2007 after receiving Campbell's Presidential Scholarship and lettering in varsity soccer. Upon graduation from Campbell, Christopher was Manna Church's worship pastor. In 2018, Christopher completed his Master of Arts in Christian Leadership from Manna University and had published and presented papers at the American Biblical Board of Higher Education. In 2021, Christopher and Michael, his father, completed the leadership transition at Manna Church's Fayetteville/Ft. Bragg locations. Christopher enjoys sports of all kinds (a Dallas Cowboys, St. Louis Cardinals, but mostly Manchester United fan) and coaches at his boyhood soccer club: the Villareal Force. Christopher has completed three iron-man triathlons, raced in the 2010 HalfMax National Triathlon Championship, and has a 50K ultramarathon finish to his credit. His passion is to see people walk into their God-given purpose and plant Manna Churches along the Military Highway. 910-867-9151 5117 Cliffdale Road, Fayetteville, NC 28314 www.manna.church

Articles in this issue

Archives of this issue

view archives of CityView Magazine - November 2023