BPS Edge CEM Edition

BPS Edge CEM Edition

Issue link: http://www.epageflip.net/i/271612

Contents of this Issue

Navigation

Page 2 of 39

CEM Edition | 3 The new style of customer engagement management More than ever, the customer experience determines your destiny, and today's "digital natives" demand any-time anywhere access to information. Fueled by mobility, each consumer also wants that experience to be simple and speedy. As a user, I am used to moving seamlessly through mobile apps that help me with preferences, and manage many events: my travel, meetings, finances, entertainment and so many other activities. But how does an enterprise with so many client touch points listen, engage and view each customer holistically? The "New Style of Customer Engagement Management" provides solutions so the enterprise can work with existing and prospective clients across mobile and digital channels. In the last edition of the BPO Edge: CEM brought to you by HP Enterprise Services, we talked about how customer relationship management needed to evolve to serve the needs of the 21st century consumer and how important it was to fully listen to them. In this new edition we go further and begin defining a new style of customer engagement management (CEM). How is it different? • It provides next-generation services and solutions to create a Connected Enterprise • Seamless connections are enabled for all customer touch points to produce a 360º view of the customer. • A social strategy is tied closely to business goals through the metrics that matter most. • Customer data is turned into actionable information over a full engagement lifecycle. • Cloud technology is utilized to rapidly and cost-effectively make CEM operational. HP is leading the way to this new style of customer engagement management. Read on to learn more. Danila Meirlaen Vice President, Worldwide BPS, HP Enterprise Services

Articles in this issue

Links on this page

view archives of BPS Edge CEM Edition - BPS Edge CEM Edition