Country Travel Discoveries

Country Travel Discoveries 2021-2022

Country Travel Discoveries 2022

Issue link:

Contents of this Issue


Page 4 of 99

When you travel with Country Travel DISCOVERIES, rest assured our experienced, enthusiastic team of people behind the scenes is absolutely dedicated to ensuring an excellent vacation experience. DEDICATED DISCOVERY DIRECTORS Your experienced, professional Discovery Director works tirelessly to provide an enjoyable, informative and safe travel experience. Knowledgeable in the area's history, culture and lore, they throw in surprises and local color not listed in the itinerary. With an average of 15 years of service, it's no wonder many guests call us asking to travel with their favorite directors again and again. LOCAL EXPERTS, INSTRUCTORS AND STEP-ON GUIDES We cherish real and authentic exchanges with knowledgeable, local experts who love sharing local insights. Our experts bring a region's background to life. Horticulturists, rangers, historians and industrial insiders may jump aboard a tour. We meet topic experts such as Peter MacDonald, one of the last surviving WWII Navajo "code talkers"; or Kevin Stoer from London Dairy Alpaca Farm. Many of our hosts and guides are not in the tour business, but folks we find through contacts we've developed through Country Travel DISCOVERIES. They open their homes and family-run businesses exclusively for CTD travelers to see how they live, work, and even raise their families. These personal interactions touch your heart. All add up to a travel experience that feels refreshingly real. FAMOUSLY FRIENDLY FELLOW TRAVELERS Our vendors routinely tell us that CTD has the nicest travelers around…and we agree! From our earliest days, we have appealed to down-to-earth fellow travelers with "country in the heart" who appreciate relaxed, non-stuffy scenic and rural travel. Compared to many competitors, our smaller groups—usually just one coach of 42 people or fewer—really bring folks together. Every tour also starts with a warm welcome reception so we can travel together as friends…it's a CTD tradition! With 98% customer satisfaction, most customers say they would travel with us again (the remaining 2% is often due to "retiring" from travel). It's no surprise that we see repeat travelers coming back 10, 20, even 40 times over the years! We focus on programs like Travel More, Save More and Travel Friend Referral Thanks Bonus (page 39) to reward our wonderfully loyal travelers and invite friendly new "travelers like us". Meet Kevin Stoer and his "girls" at London Dairy Alpaca Farm in Wisconsin Visit Harold Holden and see his amazing Sculptures in Kansas WWII "Navajo Code Talker" Peter MacDonald in Arizona CTD Expert Tour Planners CTD Expert Tour Planners CTD Expert Tour Planners CTD Expert Tour Planners 855-744-TRIP (8747) | 5

Articles in this issue

Archives of this issue

view archives of Country Travel Discoveries - Country Travel Discoveries 2021-2022